VoIP is one of the latest technologies creating a buzz…
Fiber-To-The-Home In Use For VoIP
Fiber-to-the-home is gaining popularity all over the world, which means that more people can use faster broadband. It all started in the United States, where FTTH is getting more and more popular. , Now, Internet Service Providers everywhere are doing what they can to provide faster internet connections to their customers.
Slow internet connections are now a thing of the past as we are offered faster and faster broadband daily. It is very easy to become a user of Fire Lines, which offers a multitude of options for internet usage.
In UK, internet speeds are up to 152Mbps, which leaves plenty room for VoIP extensions that can be used by small companies. This offers the opportunity to move from copper based PBX’es to Cloud hosted ones.
But why you could consider changing your telecom provider?
1. No more hardware problems, as all of your hardware functions has moved to the cloud. This way you will not have to worry about hardware costs.
2. You do not need to purchase any new equipment
3. It is easy to implement – installing VoIP in your company is both fast and cheap
4. Cheaper calls – with VoIP you can reduce your call costs by 50%
5. Pay as you grow – order only as many extensions as you need right now, and expand when you need to
6. Reliable solution – VoIP technology is as reliable as regular telephony for making phonecalls
Faster internet connections allow more phone numbers to be added easily, which means that you do not have to wait for new land lines to be attached to your office. You can use as many extensions as you need, Which offers flexibility and allows faster and more dynamic growth of your company in the future.
Fiber-to-the-home for VoIP usage means that:
- more calls can be made spontaneously
- several extensions can be used with one fibre line
- conference calls that include more participants
- fibre lines are used as phone lines
Advantages of Cloud PBX
By moving all your phone lines to the cloud you can manage and use them more efficiently. It allows you to control and monitor international extensions and can provides your company with new phone numbers much faster. The dedicated web panel is an easy to use tool for tracking your organisations phone traffic.
Some features of VoIPstudio hosted PBX include:
- International Virtual Numbers in more than 4000 cities
- Conference Calling, which allows you to conduct a voice meeting with participants all over the world
- ACD Queues that automatically distributes phone calls to a specific group of agents
- Time Based Routing, which adjusts your hosted PBX to your office work hours
Recent blog posts
How Do I Know When It’s Time to Ditch Skype?
Skype was – and still remains – one of the most well-known services for making voice calls over the Internet. Long before VoIP became a household word and a necessary upgrade for businesses, Skype was the default choice for millions of users. Originally launched in 2003, the service quickly became popular before being purchased by…Read more
New VoIPstudio Salesforce Lightning Integration Announced!
When you think of innovative technology, enterprise communication is not the word that springs to mind. However this space has seen a lot of innovation and is completely transformed from what it used to look like in the previous century. In a world where customers expect companies to serve their needs at any time and…Read more
Meet the VoIPstudio team at the Chester Business Show! Sign up during the event and get a 90-day free trial of our VoIP service.
Are you looking for a hosted VoIP solution for your business but don’t know where to start? Meet us at the Chester Business Show UK on Wednesday 29th March, stand #112 and you can to talk to us in person about making that transition. Drop by our booth #112 and talk to one of our…Read more
30-day free trial
You can take a 30-day FREE trial of VoIPstudio with absolutely no obligations.
A simple web-based portal gives you total control over all your telephony requirements.
Ready to take your business to new heights?