Choose a chapter
- Quick Start
- Main Menu
- Getting Help
- Terms and Conditions
- Affiliate Program Agreement
- Enrollment in the Program
- Acceptable Advertising Methods
- Order Processing
- Referral Fees
- Referral Fee Schedule
- Definition of a Qualified Lead
- Non-Qualified Orders
- Referral Fees Payment
- Term of the Agreement
- Relationship of Parties
- Limitation of Liability
- Independent Investigation
- Governing Law
3. Main Menu
Provides customer transactional information used in calculating commission.
- Click transactions to view Transaction details and History.
- Click to Export all Transactional Data in to CSV format.
Displays Earned Commission grouped by period.
- Click to View details about earned commission.
Displays how many times referral links have been clicked by Clients.
Displays all customers signed up using Referral URL and Connected to Affiliate Account.
- Click Customer Number to Set Global Filter and View History.
Displays Customer Users.
- Click to view user change history.
Displays all current Open Support Tickets and allows the management and support of customers.
- Click to View Ticket.
- Filter according to Customer, Agent or Partner.
- Search for Tickets using Keywords.
- Click to edit Canned responses.
- Click to show all previously closed tickets.
Change Billing and Log in Information.
- Fill in Email address to use as username.
- Select a password.
- Fill in Billing address.
- Select Payment type and fill in account details.
30-day free trial
You can take a 30-day FREE trial of VoIPstudio with absolutely no obligations.
A simple web-based portal gives you total control over all your telephony requirements.
Ready to take your business to new heights?