For enterprise VoIP to compete successfully with the Plain Old…
Click To Call In Microsoft Dynamics 2011 With VoIPstudio Hosted IP PBX
Posted on: 2013-07-22 | Categories: Business VoIP
In this tutorial we will show you how to enable Click to Call functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 2011 CRM software. Click to call is achieved thanks to VoIPstudio’s click2call tel: URL handler and Dynamics CRM form customization which allows to double click on telephone number to place a call via VoIPstudio IP PBX extension.
Install Click2Call link hanlder
- Download and install Click2Call link handler
- Enter your VoIPstudio email and password
Enable Microsoft Dynamics CRM Click 2 Call customization
4. Open Microsoft Dynamics CRM in your web browser and go to
5. Open any of your contacts
6. Go to
From Properties icon
Add button in
Form Libraries panel
New button in
Look Up Record window
Script (JScript) in
Language drop down list
13. Download web resource file, decompress it and upload into Web Resource form.
Save and Close button
Add button in
Event Handers form
21. Double click telephone number in contact form
Allow in external application confirmation dialog (you will only need to do this once). Your VoIPstudio phone will start ringing. Once you pickup it will connect to a number from your Microsoft Dynamics CRM contact form.