Desk Phones - Yealink T41S
see the detailed specification of this hardware
Yealink's new T41S marks the entry level model in the new T4S Series. Ideal for business users, the T41S delivers superb audio quality as well as a rich visual experience with a 2.7" graphical LCD screen and support for up to 6 SIP accounts.
Acting as a replacement for the T41PN model, the T41S offers a more enhanced performance with added extras such as USB port, Opus Codec Support and a faster, more responsive interface.
As this phone has PoE it does not come with a power supply. If you do not have PoE available on your network, the power supply needs to be purchased separately.
- Elegant design
- Support for up to 6 SIP accounts
- Opus Codec Support
- USB 2.0
- 2.7" 192x64-pixel 4-level greyscale graphical LCD with backlight
- Local phone book with up to 300 entries (search/import/export features)
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- 6 memory soft keys (3 pages up to 15 buttons) with dual-colour illuminated LEDs for line status information
- 3-way conference call
- PoE support or PSU (optional)
- 2xRJ45 10/100M Ethernet ports
- Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Certified compatible with 3CX, Asterisk and Broadsoft Broadworks
- RJ9 Headset port compatible with a range of corded headsets:
- EHS headset support
- Wall mountable
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
30-day free trial
You can take a 30-day FREE trial of VoIPstudio with absolutely no obligations.
A simple web-based portal gives you total control over all your telephony requirements.
Ready to take your business to new heights?