VoIP Adaptors - Cisco SPA112
see the detailed specification of this hardware
The Cisco SPA 112 2 Port Adapter enables high-quality VoIP service with a comprehensive feature set through a broadband internet connection. Easy to install and use, it works over an IP network to connect analogue phones and fax machines to a VoIP service provider and provides support for additional LAN connections. This is a great solution for small businesses and home workers that are wanting to switch to VoIP without having to replace their analogue phones - keeping their switch over costs down.
- Enables high-quality VoIP service with a comprehensive feature set through a broadband internet connection
- Provides high-quality, clear-sounding voice, using advanced voice quality-of-service (QoS) capabilities and the industry-leading voice Session Initiation * Protocol (SIP) stack
- Supports reliable faxing with simultaneous voice and data use
- Includes two standard telephone ports, each with an independent phone number, for use with fax machines or analogue phone devices
- Is compatible with all industry voice and data standards and common telephone features such as caller ID, call waiting, and voicemail
- Includes a simple-to-use web-based configuration utility for easy deployment
- Compact size: Designed for small spaces, the Cisco SPA112 can be installed as a desktop unit or mounted on a wall
30-day free trial
You can take a 30-day FREE trial of VoIPstudio with absolutely no obligations.
A simple web-based portal gives you total control over all your telephony requirements.
Ready to take your business to new heights?