Choose a chapter
- Quick Start
- My Account
- Calls History
- Inbound numbers
- Ring Groups
- Pickup Groups
- Hot desking
- Custom Provisioning Templates
- Factory Reset
- Find phone IP Address
- Auto provisioning
- Manual configuration
- Network configuration
- CTI Connector
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Oracle Sales Cloud
- Salesforce CRM
- Getting Help
Contacts panel allows Administrators to manage Global Contacts list available to all Users.
To add a Contact click
Add button located in top right corner of Contacts panel - see
(1) in the figure 15.2 above. Fill in the form
(2) providing your contact details and click
To edit a Contact click on the icon
(1) located on the left of Contact's name. Fill in the form
(2) providing updated details and click
To import many contacts at once click gear icon in top right corner of
Contacts panel - see
(1) in the figure 15.4 above. Select a .CSV file
(2) with your contacts and click
Upload and Continue button
(3). Review details of your contacts and click
Confirm and Continue to add all your contacts.
30-day free trial
You can take a 30-day FREE trial of VoIPstudio with absolutely no obligations.
A simple web-based portal gives you total control over all your telephony requirements.
Ready to take your business to new heights?