Choose a chapter
- Quick Start
- My Account
- Calls History
- Inbound numbers
- Ring Groups
- Pickup Groups
- Hot desking
- Custom Provisioning Templates
- Factory Reset
- Find phone IP Address
- Auto provisioning
- Manual configuration
- Network configuration
- CTI Connector
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Oracle Sales Cloud
- Salesforce CRM
- Getting Help
16. Network configuration
If your network is protected by firewall which restrict outbound traffic please ensure you allow the following addresses and ports combinations:
North and South America, Asia and Oceania:
- Ports TCP/UDP 5060,5566 (SIP Signaling): 220.127.116.11
- Ports UDP 10000-20000 (RTP Audio): 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52
Europe and Africa:
- Ports TCP/UDP 5060,5566 (SIP Signaling): 184.108.40.206
- Ports UDP 10000-20000 (RTP Audio): 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
Note: although normally your SIP endpoints will be assigned to one of the locations above (based on your geographical location) in unlikely even of one of VoIPstudio data centres becoming unavailable your traffic will be redirected to the other location (via automated SIP fail over mechanism). It is therefore important to allow traffic to all above listed IP addresses.
30-day free trial
You can take a 30-day FREE trial of VoIPstudio with absolutely no obligations.
A simple web-based portal gives you total control over all your telephony requirements.
Ready to take your business to new heights?