Choose a chapter
- Quick Start
- My Account
- Calls History
- Inbound numbers
- Ring Groups
- Pickup Groups
- Hot desking
- Custom Provisioning Templates
- Factory Reset
- Find phone IP Address
- Auto provisioning
- Manual configuration
- Network configuration
- CTI Connector
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Oracle Sales Cloud
- Salesforce CRM
- Getting Help
Manual configuration - Snom
If your phone was purchased from VoIPstudio, it has been already pre configured and there is no need to provision it. Please refer to Phone edit section to assign extensions. If your phone was not purchased from VoIPstudio, please perform a Factory Reset described in Factory Reset section above and Firmware upgrade.
You can obtain your phone IP by following the steps described in Find phone IP section above.
To configure Snom phone to work with VoIPstudio service login into web interface of the device and follow steps below:
Identity 1link in the left menu.
- Enter your SIP user name into fields
- Enter your SIP password into field
- Enter your SIP domain into fields
- Enter Voicemail number into field
After a short while Snom phone will connect to VoIPstudio servers and you will be able to start making and receiving calls.
Snom BLF(Busy Lamp Field)
- Select Function Keys.
- Select BLF from drop down list.
- Enter 6 Digit SIP user name of Extension to Monitor the phone will auto complete the rest of the string once applied.
- Click Apply to save settings.