Choose a chapter
- Quick Start
- Main Menu
- Getting Help
- Terms and Conditions
- Affiliate Program Agreement
- Enrollment in the Program
- Acceptable Advertising Methods
- Order Processing
- Referral Fees
- Referral Fee Schedule
- Definition of a Qualified Lead
- Non-Qualified Orders
- Referral Fees Payment
- Term of the Agreement
- Relationship of Parties
- Limitation of Liability
- Independent Investigation
- Governing Law
4. Getting Help
- Click to Open new support ticket.
To submit a ticket click "Submit ticket" button located in Help panel - see figure 9.1. Next select your ticket type, from the drop down list
(1) and enter details of your problem into text area
(2). Finally click Submit button
View your tickets
To view your tickets click gear icon located in top right corner of Help panel. Next select from the context menu. To view history of all messages, click ticket ID link
Reply to ticket
To post a new message click Reply link - see
(2) in figure 8.3. Next enter content of your reply into text area
(1) and click Reply button
(1). Once you are satisfied with the solution provided by support team, you can close your ticket by clicking Close link - see
(3) in figure 9.3.
30-day free trial
You can take a 30-day FREE trial of VoIPstudio with absolutely no obligations.
A simple web-based portal gives you total control over all your telephony requirements.
Ready to take your business to new heights?