Allows the management of Billing Details for Invoicing, Payment Methods and an overview of future bills.
Figure 10.1 Billing panel.
- Billing Profile contains the details used on invoices and contact for all payment notifications.
- Allows the setup of either credit and debit card payment methods and details regarding Business accounts.
- Click to view all future Bills.
Figure 10.2 Billing Profile panel.
Fill in the billing Profile used on Invoicing.
- Enter Name of Company.
- Enter Billing Adress.
- Select Preferred Currency.
- Enter Account Timezone.
- Enter email address used for all billing related notification.
- Submit to save changes.
Figure 10.3 Billing Next Bill panel.
Figure 10.4 Billing Methods panel.
Add Business Funds - Bank Transfer
Business funds can be added by Bank transfer.
Add Bank Transfer from Payment Methods section.
- Select amount you would like to deposit towards your Business Account.
- Click Next.
- Bank Transfer Instructions window will open
- There is a
Referencenumber you will need to detail into bank transfer in order to allocate funds to the business account.
- Bank Account details are displayed.
Bank transfers usually take 2-3 business days to process. However in some cases it may take up to 7 days. Once funds are allocated to your Business account you should be able to use them to: Add Call Credit, Pay monthly fees or purchase items from the store.
Figure 10.5 Billing Add Funds by Bank transfer.