Integrations - Google Data Studio¶
This page describes how to add VoIPstudio CDR (Call Details Reports) data connector to Google Data Studio.
To use the connector you will need VoIPstudio account. If you don't have one, please sign up here.
In order for Google Data Studio to connect to VoIPstudio data store, you will need to enter API Username and Key (token) when installing the connector. To obtain API Key:
- Login to VoIPstudio Web Dashboard.
- Navigate to Administration section and select Users from navigation on the left.
- Open User panel and scroll down to
Google Data Studioas
- Keep this panel open as we will need to use
API User IDand
Tokenin the next steps.
Follow steps below in order to add VoIPstudio CDR (Call Details Reports) data connector to Google Data Studio:
- Open Google Data Studio dashboard and click
Createbutton in top left corner.
CDR data connectorby VoIPstudio on the list of available connectors and click it.Figure 9.3 Setup CDR data connector.
AUTHORISEbutton and allow
VoIPstudio GDS connectorto access your Google Account.
- Copy and paste VoIPstudio API username and token as described in Prerequisites section above and click `SUBMIT button.
- Finally click
Congratulations, you are now ready to work with VoIPstudi CDR data in Google Data Studio.
Should you wish to customise data connector to adapt to specific requirements, you can find MIT licensed source code here