Manual Configuration - Snom
Figure 9.1 Snom manual configuration
To configure Snom phone to work with VoIPstudio service login into web interface of the device and follow steps below:
Identity 1 link in the left menu.
- Enter your SIP user name into fields
- Enter your SIP password into field
- Enter your SIP domain into fields
- Enter Voicemail number into field
After a short while Snom phone will connect to VoIPstudio servers and you will be able to start making and receiving calls.
Snom BLF (Busy Lamp Field)
Figure 9.2 Snom manual BLF
- Select Function Keys.
- Select BLF from drop down list.
- Enter 6 Digit SIP user name of Extension to Monitor the phone will auto complete the rest of the string once applied.
- Click Apply to save settings.