Figure 6.1 Conferences panel.
Here you can add conference room or view and edit their settings.
- Click see more numbers to see all available public dial in numbers available for conferences.
- Click to add a new conference room.
- Shows a summary of Private dial in settings.
- Shows a summary of Public dial in settings. Conference ID and Pin will has to be shared anyone invited to join the conference.
- Click to edit an existing conference room.
Figure 6.2 Conference window.
To add conference room click button shown as
(5) in Figure 6.1 above and follow steps below:
- Use default name or change to any desired identifier for conference room.
- Select this checkbox if guests should be asked to record their name when joining the conference.
- Select to record calls for this conference room. A single recording will be generated starting from first participant joining and ending when last one leaves. This will display to admins only and can be found under History --> Call Recordings as from: Conference Members and to: Conference Room #50X
- Short Dialcode for Conference room, users can utilize to enter conference room internally.
- Select Private telephone numbers from the account to assign to the conference room.
- Optionally enter PIN number required to enter the room via the selected numbers or conference dial code #50X.
- Conference ID will be required when using any of the public numbers to identify the correct room to join.
- Any of the Public numbers can be used to join the conference room from outside of VoIPStudio Network.
- Set a PIN to ensure only authorized persons can join the conference when dialing in from Public access numbers.
To edit conference room click button shown as
(2) in Figure 6.1 above.