Hardware Configuration - Manual Configuration - Fanvil¶
To configure Fanvil phone to work with VoIPstudio service login into web interface of the device and follow steps below:
Linesection in the left menu.
- Enter your SIP user name into fields
- Enter your SIP password into field
- Enter your SIP domain into fields
- Make sure
Activecheck box is selected.
After a short while Fanvil phone will connect to VoIPstudio servers, it will show as
Registered and you will be able to start making and receiving calls.
It is recommended to enable the use of
# Key as a regular number. For example to allow accessing Voice Mail by dialling
- Navigate to
- Disable check box
Press # to invoke dialing
Fanvil BLF (Busy Lamp Field)¶
- Select Function Keys.
memory Keyfrom drop down list.
- Set a memorable tag under field (3)
- Enter 6 Digit SIP user name of Extension to Monitor the phone.
BLF/NEW CALLClick Apply to save settings.