Integrations - Zoho
In this chapter you will learn how to integrate Zoho Products - Zoho CRM, Zoho One, Zoho Recruit, Zoho Mail and Zoho Desk and more - with VoIPstudio.
- If you do not have an account with Zoho, first create one at https://www.zoho.com/signup.html
- Login into your Zoho account and follow steps below to activate PhoneBridge
- (1) Click "Setup" icon in the main navigation
- (2) Click "Telephony" in "CHANNELS" section
- (3) Click "ENABLE PHONEBRIDGE"
There is no need for any further configuration of PhoneBridge in Zoho. Please proceed to step 3 below.
Figure 10.1 Enabling Zoho PhoneBridge.
- After enabling Zoho PhoneBridge, log in to your VoIPstudio account and from the Administration Dashboard, navigate to Integrations (see point 1 in Figure 10.2 below) and click the Enable Zoho Integration button as per point 2 of picture 10.2 below.
Figure 10.2 Enabling Zoho integration.
- Select the users you want to invite to connect Zoho as per point 1 of below picture and click
Send Invitation as per point 2. You will also see the current status of the invitation in the Zoho invitations grid.
Figure 10.3 Sending invitation to selected users.
- You should receive an email with an invitation link. Alternatively, click Connect with Zoho from the Notifications Bar on the top of VoIPstudio as per point 1 of picture below.
Figure 10.4 Notification bar link to connect Zoho.
- When you click the link from the email or from Notifications Bar you will be redirected to the Zoho login page.
- Log in to Zoho with your credentials.
- Click accept to enable Phone Bridge as in the picture below.
Figure 10.5 Enabling Phone Bridge.
- You will be redirected to your VoIPstudio account and after successful authorization you should see the pop up as below.
Figure 10.6 Successful authorization.
- The Authorization Status for the user should change to confirmed as on the screen shot below
Figure 10.7 Status confirmed.
- Click to call - just click the number as shown in point 1 of the screen-shot below and our softphone will start ringing with a Click2Call invite.
When you answer the call on our soft-phone, it will begin ringing the number you have selected from Zoho.
Figure 10.8 Click to call.
- Call terminate(1), send DTMF tones(2), call on-hold(3) and call mute(4) from Zoho as per points from picture below
Figure 10.9 Call handling.
- Call control support with our Desktop Softphone. As is it shown in the picture below you could Send DTMF(1), Mute(2), Transfer(3), Hold(4) or End(5)
Figure 10.10 Call control with VoIPstudio's soft-phone.
- Call history. All incoming/outgoing calls are visible and logged in Zoho
Figure 10.11 Call history.
- Adding and editing contacts from incoming calls
Figure 10.12 Adding and editing contacts from incoming calls.