Figure 3.1 Users panel.
Here you can add users or view and edit their settings.
- Select from dropdown to filter users by Location.
- Select from dropdown to filter users by Teams.
- Click to Add new Users to Current Account.
- Displays key Settings of User such as Voicemail, Call Waiting and Phone Status.
- Click to Edit User and change settings.
Teams allow users to be grouped, this allows Admins to filter users for ease of management.
Figure 3.2 Users Teams Settings.
- Use Tick Boxes to filter users according to assigned team.
- Select Manage Teams to create or edit existing teams.
- Name new team.
- Click add to create.
- Click to Edit existing team.
- Click to delete existing team.
Figure 3.3 Teams User Settings.
- Displays the Teams selected user is part of.
- Click to remove User from selected team.
- Allows selecting what Team or Teams user will be part of.
Below you will find detailed description of all options available when adding or editing users.
General and Numbers
Figure 3.4 General and Numbers panel.
- Enter Email address of User, Required for Login Username and Voicemail.
- Enter User First Name.
- Enter User Last Name.
- Company directory - Upload Custom audio, Play to listen to current audio and reset to defaults by clicking the Cog Icon.
- Optional Mobile number used on Contacts Page.
- Select User Location, changes display settings to more localised format and outgoing dialplan.
- Ease of access management of all Account Locations.
- Create and Confirm Password used to log into user account.
- Select Security Roles: Administrator, User or Reception, only relevant pages will be visible.
- Customize 4 digit User extension used for Internal calls and Routing. NOTE: Extension number has to be unique within the account.
- Assign numbers to direct to User only. NOTE: Numbers assigned to user will direct calls to specified user only.
- Select Default CLI/Caller ID will be displayed for all outgoing calls that do not fit Dynamic Caller ID Criteria.
- Select ALL numbers to be used for Caller ID. NOTE: Dynamic CLI will only apply to countries that match the Inbound numbers assigned.
- Click to Submit and Create a new User or Changes to Edited User.
Features and Groups
Figure 3.5 Features and Groups panel.
- Select time interval before incoming calls go to "No Answer" option.
- When Ring Time expires Destination if no answer will be applied. For Example send call to Voicemail, IVR etc.
- Select if email notifications should be sent to this user in the case of a missed call if received from Direct calls only, Ring Groups and Queues the user will be notified via email depening on this selection. See Note(3) below for More Information.
- Allow Call Waiting - multiple incoming calls will be accepted on extension. Disable to limit simultaneous incoming calls to one.
- Enable or disable Do Not Disturb for User.
- Enable or disable CNAM Caller ID lookups.
- Select Delivery Options for Voice mail.
- Enable voicemail text message transcripts.
- Select voicemail announcement.
- Add voicemail announcement. NOTE: New announcement Audio file has to be in MP3 format and no larger than 2MB. This can also be changed by dialing #445
- Managed external access to Voice mail, set voice mailbox PIN etc.
- Select Call Recording options: Incoming or Outgoing calls only, All Calls.
- Select if Ad-hoc (by pressing
# key twice) recording should be allowed. See Note(13) below for More Information.
- Select to disable recording of internal calls.
- Select if user will be part of a specific team.
- Select a Pickup Group to assign User to.
- Select a Ring Group to assign User to.
- Select a Queue to assign User to.
- Click to Submit and Create a new User or Submit Changes to Edited User.
Note(3): Only the first 3 Missed calls within a 10 Minute period will produce 3 Emails this is to curb potential Email Spam.
Note(13): If Ad-hoc recording is enabled on a user that user will then be able to view all of their recordings if logged into the VoIPStudio Dashboard.
Follow Me and SIP Info
Figure 3.6 Follow Me and SIP Info panel.
- Activate Call Forwarding. To enable & disable directly from the IP hard-phone or soft-phone please dial:
#421 Enable Call Forwarding
#422 Disable Call Forwarding
- Select option to allow forwarding to happen on all calls or Direct calls only (calls placed directly to user extension or inbound number). If select Follow Me will not activate on calls from Ring Groups, Queues etc.
- Require to confirm acceptance of forwarded call by pressing 1 on the dialpad. Helps to prevent calls forwarded to mobile numbers be answered by voicemail service.
- Deselect to prevent user from activating Follow Me feature on their extension.
- Set Time to Ring SIP Phone before Forwarding starts.
- Select Caller ID display mode: Remote will display caller ID as normal, Local will display Number caller Dialled in on.
- Select pre-forward message, disable pre-forward or upload your own.
- Enter Number calls should be forwarded to.
- If Multiple numbers are being Forwarded to Ring Strategy can be used to route calls between numbers.
- Select Time frame before "Destination if no answer" option comes into effect.
- Select option to execute when call is not answered.
- Domain used by account to connect Phones.
- Username used for authentication of Phones.
- Password Required for authentication of Phones.
- Reset SIP password - note: all configured SIP devices will have to be re-provisioned when SIP password is reset.
- Dialplan of User when making outgoing calls dependant on Location selected for User.
- Displays all registered SIP endpoints for User. User cannot make or receive calls if no endpoints registered.
- Use wrench icon to access SIP tools context menu.
- SIP Test allows to verify connectivity between VoIPstudio network.
- MTR Test allows to verify connection quality between VoIPstudio network.
- Use this option to forcefully remove SIP registration.
- To refresh list with newly registered SIP devices.
- Submit Changes to Edited User.
XMPP Info and Advanced
Figure 3.7 XMPP Info and Advanced panel.
- XMMP Domain used to configure chat Programs and Software.
- XMPP Username used to configure chat Programs and Software.
- XMPP Password used to Configure chat Programs and Software.
- Reset Password
- Shows all XMPP devices currently online for respective user.
- API User ID
- API Key used for Advanced Functionality.
- Click to Call Settings to improve or simplify when number is Clicked by Automatically answering.
- When enabled calls to Queues will log as "Missed" in phones call history.
- Set User to 'Disabled' removes voice functionality but allows for use as mailbox, Call Forwarding and log into dashboard to monitor account. 'Disabled' users are free of charge.
- Submit Changes to Edited User.
To add new User account click button shown as
(1) in Figure 3.1 above.
To edit User account click button shown as
(3) in Figure 3.1 above.