Figure 2.1 Dashboard.
Dashboard provides a summary of all activity on account and the top up of credit for outgoing calls.
NOTE: Demo Data will display on Graphs until 7 days of Data has been accumulated.
- Select Time Interval to display on Graphs.
- To add additional or previously removed Graphs just click and select desired options.
- Click to Purchase additional Credit for Calls. Credit selections made will be placed in basket for checkout.
- Click to Open Auto Topup Menu and configure as required see figure below for more details.
- All Legal Documents can be viewed and downloaded, click More to see all available documents.
- All Graphs can be removed and later added to Dashboard except for Credit / Payment Panel.
Figure 2.2 Auto Topup Settings.
This feature allows for the automatic purchase of PSTN call credit using any saved payment details.
- Select from drop down Credit Value that system should top up with automatically.
- Select threshold when Auto Topup will automatically add more call credit.
- Click to Enable Auto Topup with selected settings. If already active this will disable Auto Topup feature.
Dashboard Queue Statistics
Figure 2.3 Dashboard Queue Statistics.
- Select Dates to filter.
- Select Single or Multiple Queue`s to filter.
- Select Single or Miltiple Agents to filter.
- Select Different Locations to filter.
- Click to Update and fetch filtered data.
- Click on the Eye Icon to display additional Details.