Figure 4.1 Contacts panel.
Here you can add contacts or view and edit their settings.
Add Contact button to create new contact record.
Import Contacts to bulk create contacts from .csv file. We support contacts exported from Microsoft Outlook O365/2016 and Google contacts.
- To edit existing contact click icon shown as
(3) in Figure 4.1 above.
- Click to select all contacts or select single or more contacts.
- Click to delete selected contacts.
Figure 4.2 Contacts add.
To add new contact click button sown as
(1) in Figure 4.1 above and follow steps below:
- Select contact Group from drop down list or click
- Contact will be added as Private by default and only viewable by the User that added it, selecting Global Contact makes it available to all Users on the account.
- Enter contacts name.
- Enter phone number.
- Optionally assign Speed dial. Everyone within your organization will be able to call this contact by dialing
NN is speed dial number
1 - 99
- Optionally enter email address.
- Enter any additional notes if required.
To edit exiting contact click icon shown as (3) in Figure 4.1 above.
Figure 4.3 Contacts add.
To import contacts from .csv file click icon shown as
(2) in Figure 4.1 above and follow steps below:
- Select file to import.
- Review imported contacts if all data has been parsed correctly.
Save button to complete the process.